Imagine Staffing Technology has an opening for CNC Programmer (Mastercam) at Tonawanda, NY 14150 USA
Primary Job Functions:
• Develop Mastercam Programs to assist highly skilled CNC machinists with efficient toolpath support on challenging projects on 2nd shift• 3D Modeling of parts, fixtures, tooling relating to the set-up of projects.
• Work closely with management and various departments in evaluating customer needs relating to machining requirements.
• Participate in lean and six-sigma work teams
• Participate in meetings and promote general job safety
• Evaluate projects for appropriate tooling requirements to determine most efficient utilization of several multi-axis machine tools.
• Assist in set up & tear down of multiple CNC machine tools (Fanuc & Heidenhain control)
• Run multiple CNC machine tools in a cell environment.
• Must be an ambitious person willing to learn and grow within our organization.
• Highly motived team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• High degree of ownership and willingness to learn and keep up with technology and modern machine shop practices.
• A college degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• Experience and/or understanding of SolidWorks, Vericut, Space Claim and DNC networking a plus.
• Candidate should have extensive knowledge of advanced programming techniques for simultaneous multi axis machining and complex geometries with a thorough understanding of 3D modeling.
• The ideal candidate will possess strong manufacturing support skills in fundamental machining practices, including good work holding techniques and tooling applications.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong Multitasking skills.
892 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Posted date: Oct 17, 2017